25.3.12

Beach Essentials

So, Summer is right around the corner! I am so excited for our beach trip with our friends Nick and Alison, and their sweet Hadley.

Last year Jake and I crashed their beach trip for a couple of days, and we had a great time!




  This year we will be together for 11 days in Rivera Maya, Mexico and we can't wait!

I like to plan ahead, and even though we are 74 days away I am already thinking about what to take.
Here are some must haves on any beach trip!


1. Baseball Cap

                                                                                                                                           



2. Spray Sunscreen



3. Sunglasses



4. Kindle


5. Beach Bag


6.  Sundress



7. After Sun Lotion

8. Camera 

9. Lip Balm

10. Flip Flops


I can't wait to pack all these things and head to the beach!
Nothing like relaxing with your friends by the ocean!







2 comments:

  1. Love this post, Anna. I have been thinking a lot about packing for the trip, too. Yesterday, I ordered 2 bottles of Blue Lizard sunscreen for the two freckled people in my life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited, too! Only 64 more days!

    ReplyDelete