30.8.12

24 Weeks

I cannot believe that I am already 24 weeks pregnant! I feels like time has moved so quickly. So much has happened in the past weeks.

First, we had out gender reveal party! It was so much to fun to announce we are having a boy! We are so excited to meet out little man in approximately 16 weeks.

Also, we have started to get Oliver's room in order. We had the walls painted along with the two bath rooms in our house. We went with a true tan.  This was much harder than I thought it would be! Tans can be blue, green, or even pink base, but finally I found just TAN.

We also have been getting the items that we have in place.  My grandmother gave me a beautiful dresser that we will also use as the changing table.  I at first was afraid that it looked too much like a girl, but i think that after it is in the room it fits well. Also, Jake's parents bought Oli's bed.  I love it.  It's simple and not too fussy. We are still trying to make choices on baby bedding and curtains. When we make a little better progress I will post pictures.

Well, that is all that has really been happening around here. We spend most nights in the den reading, pinteresting, and playing with the dogs. I continue to grow, and so does our little one. My current cravings are any type of Mexican food and starburst candy!


In this picture he was about 19 weeks old, and already so cute!

Well, that is all for now! Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment